Tonight you'll have a rare chance to spot Uranus. No I won't be saying that on TV.
- A flaw in Internet Explorer that was thought fixed is still there, leaving all users vulnerable to rogue web pages. One exploit places huge charges on your phone bill. The fix: turn off ActiveX until Microsoft issues a patch, then turn it back on to visit Windows Update. This is getting ridiculous.
- Rollin' up the ribbon clerks. Investigators in Seattle have arrested another teenager for creating an MSBlaster variant.
- Musicmatch introduces iTunes-like service for US Windows users. Musicmatch Downloads offers songs for 99Â¢ and whole CDs for ten bucks. Songs are in WMA format but can be burned to disc and copied to WMA compatible MP3 players. Dell plans music store, too.
- Yahoo is blocking Trillian.
- Segway is recalling all 6,000 scooters sold for safety fix. Maybe it's time to build your own.